Closed until June 1
Updated April 25, 2020
As this difficult pandemic continues to affect our world, the leadership of Central Square Congregational Church, United Church of Christ, at the recommendation of the Southern New England Conference, has extended the church building closure until June 1.
For the month of May, we will continue to offer worship exclusively online. Our small groups, Bible studies, boards, committees, task forces – anything for which you would normally come to 71 Central Square – will continue to be conducted “virtually”. Throughout this period, and at the end of it, we will be reassessing the situation, and making any further scheduling adjustments as soon as it is practical.
• Use the link on the homepage of www.csccucc.com to access Sunday worship. Click on the COVID-19 update link to access the YouTube link for past services.
• Sunday Worship will be livestreamed from the Sanctuary at 10 a.m. Only the Pastor, the Minister of Music, and the Director of Video Evangelism will be allowed in the building.
ONLINE PRAYER FOR ALL AGES
• Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at noon, visit our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/csccuccbridgewaterma/ - to engage in a live, interactive prayer session led by Rev. Beth.
• All building users can no longer meet at Central Square Church until the precautionary closure is lifted, with the only exception being the Bridgewater Food Pantry, with procedures put in place to protect its visitors and staff.
• Even if you have a key to the building, please do not enter the building during this time. Each one of us that enters is a potential carrier, even if we’re not feeling sick. If you are tempted to say, "well, I'm sure that doesn't mean me.", IT DOES. If you have any questions or think that you should enter the building for any reason, call the church office at 508-697-6016 (phone is being answered remotely during the shutdown).
Yours In Christ,
Rev. Beth Stotts, Pastor
Anne Malmquist, Moderator
Diane Sheibley, Vice Moderator
David Sheibley, Treasurer
Ed Buckland, Board of Trustees
Deb Sorgman, Board of Deacons
• Central Square Congregational Church, UCC: www.csccucc.org
• Center for Disease Control Guidelines: www.cdc.gov
• World Health Organization Guidelines: www.who.int